Thursday 19 April 2007

Smacking children


If children are naughty, then they deserve to get smacked. However smacking is not always the answer to every problem, and excessive smacking can lead to child abuse.


As a child I was smacked and it never done me no harm, and If some day I should have children they will be smacked too if they misbehave to bad.


All these foolish supernanny progammes, trying to tell you how to deal with naughty children. Sometimes some of there methods are good for the development of the child, but sometimes a good beating is what the child needs.


No policy or no government can tell me either not to smack my child, as me and the government never made no child together.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4175905.stm

If the new smacking law is anything to go by, at some stage in my life I will end up in jail. lol Please see link.

No comments:

Google