Wednesday 4 April 2007

Religion


Can people really be too religious?
I personally do not believe so, at the end of the day people have there faiths and beliefs. Which should be respected, where people may appear to be to religious is when they they try and stop you and talk you into there religion.
The majority of the time, if you are born into a religious family or a family who possess religious values then you are more likely to take on that religion/values. Like myself for example, born into a Christian family, if someone was to ask me what religion i was then the answer they would get would be Christian.
Information on various religions - http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bwoi, i think theres a level when religion becomes toooooo invovled in someones life, or when it is used to manipulate.

Dont get me wrong, religion is cool and a necceray in society...BUT one thing i think is a problem is when people try to force religion onto people. Nothings wrong with expressing and sharing views, topics and differances, but i cant come to you and say my God is better then your God bcuz x,y,z...n i aint got no right to say join my religion cuz we better den urz...

Fink i drifted way off topic but see my view deh!!

Google