Thursday 5 April 2007

Tattoos and body piercing


Body modification is not really a topic I would class as being bad. In this modern day society I believe the vast of people have modified at least one piece of their body. I have an ear piercing which I've had for ears, but I remember when I first had it done my nan was not a happy person. My nan is from the old school obviously, and she possesses Christian values. My nan was like" A wha di backside u guh bore up ya ear dem?", I'll translate that into english for the people who do not understand, "Why the hell did you go and put an earing in your ear for".
I have considered having a tattoo, but do not want to mark my body with some foolish pattern then later on in life be regreting it. I think If I'm to have a tattoo, it's will have to be a sentimental tattoo.
Whats your feelings on body modification?
Have you got any modifications?

No comments:

Google